Pages

Saturday, 16 March 2013

It's just another Saturday


Kiddo was up before diL and I. Found her sitting up between us looking out at the window. Smiled when she saw that I was awake. We did our usual camwhoring in bed.




Gave her a nice, long bubble bath. She foamed up her tub after I poured in some soap. She smelt like soap the whole freaking day. -__-" Need to bring her out swimming soon. I also need to get a bicycle and that wee-ride because I don't quite like running. =p



Made porridge for her lunch: minced chicken, onions, broccoli and tomato.


The husband got activated, so off he went to Jurong FS. Kiddo and I took a 2 hour nap while he was away. Sleep debt repaid!


Escaped for a short bit later that night. Bought bubble tea and went to collect the namecards I ordered. Tested out the car camera the sister bought and it's GPS capabilities.


I actually spent a good portion of the afternoon calling up a few suggested print shops to ask for the prices. Didn't want to make a trip down unless the price was significantly cheaper, inclusive of the drive and parking. Ended up with my original quote since it was just in Tampines and the cards were ready. Ordered them on Friday and I picked them up on Saturday. Disclaimer: After discussing my options with the hubs, he gave the go-ahead for the printing and the cost will be under my own expenses since I went solo. This is my experimental advertising, wouldn't want to jeopardize anything if it fails.

0 comments:

Post a Comment