Pages

Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Walk Walk Walk

The husband and I have the weirdest conversations. We used to pretend walking to anywhere while we're both in bed. He has this super, ridiculously rich "friend" that owes me a submarine. A serious conversation can end up to some imaginary nonsense and goes on for days. We once took the shuttle bus from Parkway Parade to Bedok and imagined that it was actually a bus to KL. He's 31 and I'm 29, we still think like kids and we have a kid. How mad is that?

But yeay! Movie night.



Oh, was on medical leave yesterday and spent most of the day drowsy and asleep. Forced the kiddo to take a nap when my brains felt like it was going to fail me. Well, it was actually forcing. She rolled around in bed and next thing I knew, she was sound asleep. When we woke up from our nap, someone decided "HEY! Let's give walking a try!". She walked on her own!!

Nuryn's been up on her feet since 9 months. She has her walker (pictured above, not the usual sit-in walker, coz God forbid, should my child end up deformed in that thing. Yeah, another research was done. *rolls eyes, stabs self*) to help her and we've always held her hands when she wanted to walk or if she wanted to do her own exploration, she'd hold on to the furniture and take small steps. Today, she crawled to an open space, stood up and wobbly walked around. Can you sense my gloating head and excitement? WE'RE GOING TO RUN THE DAMN RESERVOIR, LIL ONE!!

Right, been trying to upload a video of Nuryn walking but it's taking forever. Next time, maybe.


1 comments:

nhymhart sobrevega said...

Howdy! I could have sworn I’ve visited this site before but after going through some of the articles I realized it’s new to me.

Nonetheless, I’m certainly delighted I came across it and I’ll be book-marking it and checking back often! visit my web blog..best online betting sitesThanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending the time to discuss

this matter here on your site.

Post a Comment